Simple Recycling Has Resumed Its Operations-Effective immediately!

Only 15% (according to the EPA) of Americans donate reusable clothing, with the other 85% sending those items to the landfill. Simple Recycling tries to capture and recycle/reuse this material by making the program easy to use & very convenient for the resident.  They collect clothing, shoes & accessories, free of charge, at resident homes (curbside) on their recycling day in their specialty orange bags.  There is no requirement for residents to call to schedule pickups, etc. The bags are simply placed next to the Kimble recycling carts.  For additional information regarding this program, please visit https://simplerecycling.com/.